SOLD KENWOOD TS-570D(G)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KW4LS, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KW4LS

KW4LS Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a really nice Kenwood TS-570D and includes original manual, schematic, power cable, and hand microphone. Fast auto-tune. 160-10 meters incl WARC bands. I upgraded to a TS-590GS for Christmas and no longer use this rig. It was been babied and well taken care of. You won't be disappointed. Actual shipping charges from Orange Park Florida, or free pickup. 570d.jpg 570a.jpg 570x.jpg 570s.jpg 570x.jpg 570a.jpg 570d.jpg

AD4GB and W5ADB like this.
  2. W2RMT

W2RMT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking at the back, this is the newer TS-570D(G).

Rick - w2rmt

KW4LS likes this.
  3. KW4LS

Opps - Thank you. 73

W2RMT likes this.
  4. WA6AM

WA6AM Ham Member QRZ Page

Sooooo..........just the shipping charges? or did you want something for the rig too.?

KW4LS likes this.
  5. KW4LS

Hummmm - I included the price in the title, but it didn't show up. Obviously, I don't know what I'm doing! hihi.

The price is a measly $425 plus shipping charges.

W2RMT likes this.
  6. WB4ZFK

WB4ZFK Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this item still available? Gene. WB4ZFK

WB0VRQ likes this.
  7. KW4LS

Greetings Gene - yes, it is available. Please ask any questions. Tnx 73, Del KG6LS

8. WB4ZFK

Thank you, Del. May be back to you tomorrow if it isn’t sold. Have to think about it. Have one 570 and want to set up another station here. Like the way it functions. Could you take $425.00 shipped and insured to northern middle Tennessee?

9. KW4LS

Gene - I'll meet you half way and split the shipping cost with you. From Jacksonville to your QTH shouldn't be too bad anyway. But I want to use a well padded box for protection. The shipping cost will be the actual UPS/FEDEX charge (whichever one is cheapest) - I will pack it securely myself.

10. WB4ZFK

Do you think a total of $440.00 would be enough? And if so tell me how to transfer the funds.
    Gene

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.