SOLD Kenwood TS-480SAT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1LAW, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W1LAW

W1LAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood TS-480 SAT for sale. I have had the radio for about 3 years secondhand from a fellow ham. Since getting a Flex 3000 this radio has only been used as a backup with very little use over last year or so. I am selling as I don't need it anymore with the Flex and KX3, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the radio. Non smoking shack, never mobile but would make a great mobile too. Has the auto tuner installed and comes with power cable, kenwood mic, mount for radio, mount for head with two options for mounting, and serial to usb data cable for digital modes. 12 volt power supply not included. No not have original box.
    Also have a video of radio in operation if you want me to email to you.
    Will ship to lower 48 only. Asking $700 shipping included with Paypal payment. Will ship within 24 hours of payment via USPS from 38802.

Attached Files:

W2CSI and KA8UGB like this.
  2. KS3O

KS3O XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Does this have any of the additional filters added? or the high stability crystal?

Thanks,
    Scott (KS3O)

3. W1LAW

Not sure Scott. I haven't added any. Ill try and look and post reply.

4. W1LAW

It doesnt have the TCXO filter but yes on the ssb narrow and cw narrow.

Attached Files:

5. KS3O

KS3O XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Interested in the rig.

Couple final questions.

Do you know the age of the transceiver? You said you've had it 3 years but you bought it from another ham.

Could you email me the video of the rig working? please email to KS3O at outlook dot com

Will you ship it double boxed? I had a bad experience recently with a CW Paddle shipped from HI. Unfortunately, the paddle arrived mangled because the shipper tossed a solid brass keyer in with a few foam peanuts, which didn't prevent impact damage.

I am capable of paying via paypal

When you email me the video, I'll send you my phone number so we can make final arrangements.

Cheers and 73,
    Scott (KS3O)

6. W1LAW

Email sent.

7. W1LAW

Radio has been sold.
    Thanks for the questions and inquiries.
    W1LAW

8. W1LAW

Sold

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.