ad: Radclub22-1

SOLD Kenwood TS-480SAT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4RUR, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. K4RUR

K4RUR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello,
    I have for sale a nice Kenwood TS-480SAT HF/50mHz transceiver. I am not the original owner. I bought this used from AES in Orlando before they went out of business. I have owned it for almost a year. The radio has no issues. This is the 100-watt version with built-in auto tuner. I have used it all over the bands and had great signal reports. I have been using it for WSPR for several months and it gets out great on 5 watts on most bands. I am selling it because my roommate is moving out and I need the extra money for bills. I have a Yaesu T-950 which i bought last August that I primarily use now. I hate to let it go, but gotta pay bills and eat. This sale includes the radio body, remote head, head bracket, mic, head cable, SignaLink interface with cables, and manual. The brackets in the photo of the body are not included, but the screws are. I used brackets for another item for this one and want to keep them. This radio does put out a little over 100-watts on USB. The one picture shows what looks like a scratch, but it is not, just a light trick. I am asking $625 for the package and I will pay USPS Priority Insured shipping to the continental US. Canada, contact me for rates and you will have to pay fees. I am not looking for trades and am open to reasonable offers. My email on QRZ is preferred contact method, no PMs please. Paypal is the only payment method I will accept.

IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6869.JPG IMG_6870.JPG IMG_6871.JPG IMG_6872.JPG

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    KE0EYJ, W2CSI, K5MTY and 2 others like this.
  2. K4RUR

Due to lack of response I have listed this on eBay. I really need to sell it.

Thanks and 73,
    K4RUR

3. K4RUR

SOLD.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.