SOLD Kenwood TS-480SAT with Extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3BH, Oct 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. K3BH

K3BH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am continuing to sell a SK's ham gear to benefit his widow. Up now is a Kenwood TS-480SAT in excellent, virtually new condition. We knew the SK was in the process of setting up this radio with the remote head to use for remote portable communications. Installed in the radio are the SO3 High Stability TCXO, the YF107C 500Hz crystal filter, and the VGS1 voice module. We have everything that came in the box EXCEPT the box; we haven't found boxes yet. It will be securely packed for shipping.

Also available is the Tekpower TP30SWII 30 Amp power supply as shown in the pictures. See also another listing for two sets of RemoteRig pairs, one of which is ideal for operating this radio remotely.

Price for the TS-480SAT with the SO3, YF107C, and VGS1 is $750 plus shipping domestic in the US. Price for the Tekpower power supply is 80 plus shipping domestic in the US.

Interested folks should contact me at mycall at arrl dot net. I monitor email continuously and not so much here.

73, Jay K3BH

Attached Files:

N2NOW and CE2WVZ like this.
  2. K8BJC

K8BJC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry for your loss, and thank you for making sure fair prices are to be had.

W1PEP likes this.
  3. K3BH

K3BH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.