Sale/Trade Kenwood TS-480 SAT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5IDX, Feb 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N5IDX

N5IDX Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is a kenwood TS-480 SAT This radio has been moderately used. It’s in 100% working condition. This radio is 100 Watts, as seen in the meter picture. It is a very nice radio for a mobile and base. All the cables are 100% original includes the original microphone and the unit has been in a smoke free environment. There is a few places on the top of the radio’s control box but the plastic is still on the kenwood name plate. Only comes with 1 desk mount. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me with the email listed on my QRZ page i am asking $700 OBO (or best offer) Open to any other radio trades as well. . Thanks and 73. IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0218.JPG

W7GST, KG5WZD, XE2OR and 2 others like this.
  2. N8FWD

N8FWD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FT-991 non a that is to big for my mobile

N5IDX likes this.
  3. N5IDX

will keep in mind.

4. N5IDX

please send me a email containing pictures of the unit, along side with your call!

5. WB4QBD

WB4QBD Ham Member QRZ Page

interested in ICM 746PRO with ps-125 power supply?

HF, VHF, 100 watts all bands I am just north of Gulf Shores, AL.

Attached Files:

6. N5IDX

I very well may be. Please email me pictures with your call sign in frame. I am located just in south Mississippi!!

7. KA0TTA

KA0TTA Ham Member QRZ Page

If that 746 pro doesn't work out, I have a Yaesu FT-847 listed in another ad that may interest you...

8. KN4SVF

KN4SVF Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you still have this radio?

9. WB2YMU

WB2YMU Ham Member QRZ Page

Is radio still available..??

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.