ad: w5yi

For Sale Kenwood TS-480 SAT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8XQM, Aug 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. N8XQM

N8XQM Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my TS-480SAT from Kenwood (HF/50MHZ 100W with built in tuner). Its condition cosmetically is, it has a little wear from previous use (a few small scratches on the body of the radio) but is in decent condition. The radio works just like new 100% full output and everything works great. I am the second owner and have used the radio only a few times. Its a great radio I just don't have any use for it anymore and I have other projects to fund. Comes with original Microphone, SLR cable, and Manual. Price is $625 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states Only. Radio will be priced to go! Will accept Paypal Only. For Payment/Questions contact me at my QRZ.com Email address. No returns. Radio will ship when funds are received. All sold "as is"! Thank you for looking!

20150913_192135.jpg 20170731_123206.jpg 20170731_123901.jpg 20170731_123944.jpg

K5MTY likes this.
  2. N8XQM

Bump

3. N8XQM

Bump

4. N8XQM

Radio is still up for sale! For inquiry's email N8XQM@AOL.COM.

5. N8XQM

Still asking $625 shipped. Great price for a great radio!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.