ad: vanity

For Sale Kenwood TS-450SAT with YG-455C-1 filter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB3TUO, Feb 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB3TUO

KB3TUO Ham Member QRZ Page

20170228_171855.jpg I recently purchased another rig, so up for sale is my trusty TS-450SAT. The "AT" for anyone who doesn't know indicates that it has an automatic antenna tuner. The rig covers 160 through 10 meters and puts out the full 100 watts on all bands.

There is a scratch near the top of the display but it doesn't prevent you from seeing the display properly since it's not over any numbers. You can see it in the above picture above the "FINE" and F.LOCK" indicators. There are also a few nicks on the bottom but you probably wouldn't notice them if I didn't point them out. See the bottom of the M>VFO button in the above picture. You can see the scratch on the display below.

20170228_171425.jpg

The YG-455C-1 500 Hz CW filter is installed.

20170228_171208.jpg

Overall this is a very clean and well cared for radio. I don't smoke and neither did the previous owner. I do have a dog, but he doesn't get on the air much so it's free of drool too!

$400 shipped with the fused DC power cable, owner's manual and external control instruction manual included.

Paypal only please.

K4LIX, KC3IRG, KI5WW and 6 others like this.
  2. W0JFH

W0JFH New Member QRZ Page

Does it come with the hand mike?

3. KP4FIE

KP4FIE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, I am wondering if you would take money order. I do not have a Paypal account. KP4FIE

4. KB3TUO

No, but I do have an MC-60 available (listing it shortly).

5. KB3TUO

Yeah I suppose I could do that

6. KB3TUO

You're welcome! I thought to add that after reading one of the articles on eham about people complaining about ham gear coming from homes with pets. He likes to lay under the desk when I'm operating and also sleeps in the nearby closet when he's sick of hearing CW.

K3SX likes this.
  7. KB0WZI

KB0WZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Status of the sale? Rig still available? Thanks

8. KB3TUO

I've still got 'er! Just tried listening to myself on HF for the first time with another rig and with the power turned all the way down, Canada stopped in to say hello!

W2RRB likes this.
  9. KC3IPR

KC3IPR Ham Member QRZ Page

If your interested in swapping for a Yupiteru, I have a listing here for a 9000-EU MKII and I would be willing to pay all shipping. Thanks for looking
    Lee

10. VA3PDG

VA3PDG Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you know bob from Canada?

AI9R likes this.
  11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.