SOLD Kenwood TS-440S/AT xcvr, PS-50 power supply, SP-430 speaker

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8YQC, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD8YQC

KD8YQC Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd prefer to sell the entire outfit to one person, but am willing to separate. Contact me at the following email address if you are interested:
    t.pinard@icloud.com

Kenwood TS-440S/AT transceiver. Works perfect, looks great. It has already had the Sonybond removed and an alignment done by Alan "The Dot Man" W4FBI. At the time, he said it was the cleanest TS-440 he had ever worked on. Price: $400 plus shipping, U.S. only.

Kenwood PS-50 power supply. Looks and works just as perfect as the radio. Price: $50 plus shipping, U.S. only.

Kenwood SP-430 speaker. This has just a few VERY minor blemishes - I can send high resolution photos if needed. Works great and sounds terrific compared to the radio's built-in speaker. Price: $85 INCLUDING shipping, U.S. only.

IMG_1402 copy.JPG

IMG_1421 copy.JPG

IMG_1405 copy.JPG

IMG_1434 copy.JPG

K5MTY and N3GY like this.
  2. KD8YQC

The PS-50 power supply has been sold.
    The TS-440S/AT transceiver and SP-430 speaker are still available.

3. KD8YQC

Price reduction on SP-430 speaker: $75 including shipping, U.S. only.

4. W5ABQ

W5ABQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Can you upload a couple of more pictures of the SP-430 speaker so I can see the condition of the top and sides please? I am very interested. *Why is the speaker so much more $ than the power supply? W5ABQ

5. KD8YQC

All of these items have been sold. Thank you, QRZ.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.