SOLD Kenwood TS-130S W/Filters & PS 30 Power Supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WU2M, Apr 10, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WU2M

WU2M Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a TS-130S for sale. It has optional filters installed. (See Pic) I got this radio because it came with some other equipment that I wanted. I was told the radio did not transmit on all bands properly. When I checked it out, the band switch was dirty along with the controls and the WARC mod had never been done. I cleaned the band switch and the controls with DeOx and removed the jumper for the WARC bands.
    The radio transmits and receives fine. I made several contacts on 40 meters with it. It also comes with a matching PS-30 power supply. It has some scratches from normal use and is NOT in perfect cosmetic condition but it's by no means terrible. Unfortunately, I do not have a microphone. I tested it with the microphone for my 830S. I am asking for $300.00 plus some help with shipping.
    The radio is being sold AS-IS due to it's age.
    Please, no lowball offers. I do not need to sell the radio, I just don't need it.

73, Rocco

Attached Files:

VE7JBX, KN4OO, KE4YMX and 3 others like this.
  2. WU2M

WU2M Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold Sold Sold

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.