ad: elecraft

Canceled Kenwood Transceiver and accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE0BD, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. AE0BD

AE0BD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the following items for sale: A Kenwwood TS-570D transceiver in very good condition, a Kenwood PS-30 power supply, a Kenwood SP-820 speaker, a MFJ-939 tuner with a Kenwood and a Yaesu pigtail so you can use it on both brands, and a Signalink USB with the Kenwood cord and a USB cable for your computer. No trades please, prefer to sell everything together, it would make a nice started station! TS-570D has the original box and owners manual, will be double boxed for shipment. MFJ-939 and the Signalink USB will ship in their own boxes. Power supply and speaker do not have the original boxes but will be carefully double packed. All cords and microphone included in this sale. Every thing is in good condition and working 100%. Will sell everything for $800 shipped in continental US only. Due to the nature of internet sales there can be no returns because of parts swappers. Please contact me at billnkim.dodson@gmail.com if you have any questions. DSC02153.JPG DSC02162.JPG DSC02155.JPG DSC02156.JPG DSC02154.JPG DSC02157.JPG DSC02158.JPG DSC02159.JPG DSC02163.JPG DSC02165.JPG

KT5OT, KN4OO, KA0REN and 1 other person like this.
  2. W9DLP

W9DLP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a TS-570. (actually I have 2 )
    Why the 939 tuner when the 570 has an tuner built in the radio?

3. AE0BD

The 939 tuner is left over from a previous project. it is excess inventory now and needs to go.

4. AE0BD

Moderator, please delete this thread. The items are withdrawn from sale. Thank you.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.