ad: k1jek

Kenwood TM-D710A + Green Light Labs GPS-710

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WX0NWS, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. WX0NWS

WX0NWS Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale is a Kenwood TM-D710A with a Green Light Labs GPS-710. All of the items here are in excellent condition; I always take good care of my radio equipment. The Kenwood control head has no scratches on the original screen because there is a screen protector over it. This radio is complete and ready for immediate APRS operation; all you have to do it put your call sign in the radio via the APRS menu. It comes with the original box, manuals, mounting brackets, cords, and microphone. The only flaw is that one of the mounting brackets is a little bent from me removing it from a mounted surface; some of the paint came off with removal also (see pics of the individual bracket). The other mounting bracket is still new in the package. All pictures are of the actual items; if have any questions please email me. I have $660 invested here ($530 Radio + $130 GPS). I'm asking $600 shipped USPS Priority w/tracking.

Anyone wishing to purchase this radio should email me at k0ddc@aol.com , I accept PayPal, USA Shipping ONLY.

Thanks,
    Donnie Clancy, WX9MAN
    k0ddc@aol.com

Attached Files:

2. WX0NWS

Additional Pictures

IMG_1410.jpg IMG_1414.jpg IMG_1407.jpg

3. UA1CCE

UA1CCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello OM Donnie WX9MAN!
    In Europa OH you can send, for the development of exploration APRS system's (Russia,) ?
    73! Best regards Boris UA1CCE

4. WX0NWS

The radio is sold, thanks for looking.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.