SOLD Kenwood TM-731A Dual Band Mobile

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4ZTA, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4ZTA

N4ZTA Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood TM-731A 2m/440 mobile. Classic dual band workhorse.

Rig is in very good shape for it's age. Non-smoking owner. Used but not abused. EVERYTHING WORKS. Display backlight is good. Backup battery replaced in February 2019. Has the optional TSU-6 CTCSS decoder and crossband repeat mode. Rig has been tested and works with good output and audio on both bands, and an INCREDIBLE receiver on 2m and 440, with some of the best audio ever.

Made in JAPAN not China and this brick of a unit will last another 20 years. Includes everything as shown: TM-731A in used very good and fully working condition, mounting bracket with 4 screws (two are replacements), NEW OEM fused power cable, DTMF remote control mike, and Comet MX-72D antenna diplexer.

These are workhorse rigs with cross band repeat capability and true dual band operation. Hard to find in this good a condition. Display is clear and not foggy, no LCD bleed, and all controls operate well. Manual can be downloaded off the net but I doubt you'll need it. Rigs like this are designed for simple operation.

Price is $145 SHIPPED and PACKED WELL in the USA. PayPal only from confirmed USA addresses. I ONLY ship to your CONFIRMED USA PayPal shipping address- NO EXCEPTIONS. Scammers need not bother. No trades or low ball offers. The price is firm and well worth it. Consider that shipping is already a $20-25 dollar fee, your getting a bargain! I ship as fast as you pay and provide USPS tracking.

email erik dot bagby at gmail dot com for fastest response. No, I will not hold until payday- first come, first served.
    DSC01240.JPG
    DSC01241.JPG
    DSC01242.JPG

K1JFJ and N3GY like this.
  2. N4ZTA

Radio is sold pending funds, will update accordingly.

3. N4ZTA

Radio has been SOLD!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.