ad: vanity

Caution Kenwood TM-281a. Astron vs-35 m

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI8ES, Nov 6, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  • QRZ
    Important Rules
    Why this post has been flagged with "Caution"

This listing was flagged with Caution because it did not conform to our swapmeet safety rules.

We mark all non-conforming posts in this manner, regardless of any previous history or reputation that the indicated seller may have. Every listing is evaluated separately and we always urge extra caution in dealing with sellers whose listings don't conform. This caution notice may be removed if the seller subsequently corrects the problem, the details of which may be noted below.

Note that even if and when the listing does conform to our safety rules that QRZ does not endorse or recommend any any swapmeet sale or offer.

Notes: Please look for moderator comments below for the specific reason this listing was flagged.
    Our moderators may remove the caution flag once the listing has been corrected.

1. KI8ES

KI8ES Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a brand-new, never removed from the box, TM281 a 2 meter mobile radio. I bought this new from Universal and never touched it. $125.00 shipped.

Astron vs35m dc power supply. Used, but okay and working like it should. $125.00 and shipping. Works like it should. Ki8es. 73

Attached Files:

2. WB8RWM

WB8RWM Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Is the TM-281A 2m mobile still available? Robert Moody, Sr., WB8RWM

3. WB8RWM

If the Kenwood TM-281A 2m mobile rig is still available, I am interested is buying it. My email address is drrwmoody@juno.com. Please let me know about it. Thakns and 73, Robert Moody, Sr., WB8RWM.

4. KI8ES

Yes it is.

5. WB8RWM

Contact me and we can set up a plan of action for payment and shipment, Robert, WB8RWM

6. WB8RWM

Would it help if I gave you my cell phone number?

7. WB8RWM

What would you accept for payment? Paypal or USPS money order? REpbert, WB8RWM

8. WB8RWM

Apparently you have someone else that is interested in your radio, so consider my offer off the table. Thanks for the try though. Robert Moody, Sr., WB8RWM.

9. WB8RWM

Is the TM-281A still available and is there anyone else interested in it? Please reply. Thanks and 73, Robert Moody, Sr, WB8RWM

10. KI8ES

I don't check here during the day. Yes it is still available. Call and address are good on the page. 73

11. QRZ
      Important Rules
      Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.