SOLD Kenwood TL-922A Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8FCD, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W8FCD

W8FCD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

IMG_3775.JPG Mint condition and from a smoke-free environment. No marks, dings, scrapes, blemishes, no modifications. Wired for 220v and functions as it should. Can easily be switched over to 110v if desired. Includes easily-installed 10mtr. add-on kit, original manual, box and shipping container. $950.00 cash only. Local pickup only from zip code 48178 South Lyon, MI.

K5MTY, KA0REN, KG4BFR and 3 others like this.
  2. K2ERG

K2ERG Ham Member QRZ Page

Steve, will this amp over-lap to WARC bands at decent Input SWR and rf Output?
    Al k2erg@arrl.net

3. W8FCD

Not to my knowledge, Al. Although the amp covers 160m thru 15m, I've only used it on 40m, 20m & 15m.

4. W8FCD

Al, thinking back a few years I seem to recall working a fella who did use the amp on 17 mtrs. when in the 15 mtr. band position. I also recall someone saying that some fellas got it to work on 12 mtrs. but that was because they had the 10 mtr. add-on kit installed.

5. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The output network is a low pass filter:

To work 17m, select 15m. To work 12m, select 10m.

No other options.

WA7PRC and K1OIK like this.
  6. K2ERG

K2ERG Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok, confirms they can do so but 12m needs 10m mod installed.
    many thanks k2erg

7. N2YG

N2YG Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you consider shipping to NY?

8. W8FCD

Kevin,
    Interesting that two (2) parties asked if I'd consider shipping to N.Y. I prefer to have a local pickup wherein the buyer can see the amp demonstrated and know exactly what they're getting. It weighs 68 lbs. without shipping containers and tubes really should be packed separately - - it gets costly when considering shipping and insurance factors. Why not take a ride here, see some of Michigan. By the way, nice photo of your setup on QRZ. 73, Steve

W2KS likes this.
  9. W8RUR

W8RUR Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm interested in your amp. How do I reach. you.W8RUR at terrybee101@att.net

KB9NZW likes this.
  10. W8FCD

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.