ad: UR5CDX-1

SOLD Kenwood TH-K20A / Kenwood MC-60A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3KGD, Feb 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

TH-K20A: $80 per radio or best reasonable offer shipped.

MC-60A: $85 or best reasonable offer shipped.

Hello all,

I have for sale two practically brand new Kenwood TH-K20A 2M VHF handheld radios. Each unit barely shows any sign of wear and comes complete with the original packaging, documentation, warranty card, antenna, belt clip, desktop charger (with wall wart), two new batteries and the BT-16 AAA cell adapter.

Also, I have a Kenwood MC-60A purchased new a few months ago. In new cosmetic condition. Comes complete with a windsock and custom made MJ-88 adapter cable. Original packaging, documentation and batteries also included.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail and I accept payments through PayPal. All sales are final due to parts swapping. Any questions, please ask. Email is valid on my profile.

Thanks and 73,
    Nick,
    N3KGD

Attached Files:

2. WI7LEE

WI7LEE Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in one of the Kenwood TH-K20A . Would you consider $65 plus shipping?

3. WI7LEE

WI7LEE Ham Member QRZ Page

Sent you an email

4. N3KGD

1 radio sold. One remains available. Mic still for sale as well.

5. N3KGD

Radio and microphone reduced to $65 each.

6. N3KGD

Both items sold. Moderators, please lock thread. Thanks and 73, Nick, N3KGD.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.