For Sale Kenwood TH-G71A two radios, BC-17 charger and more

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8FNR, Aug 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N8FNR

N8FNR Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling two Kenwood TH-G71A HT's S/N's 51200145 and 90600700. I am the original owner. The radios have only been used in a non-smoking environment. One of the radios works perfectly. The second radio has an issue with the volume knob. Sometimes the sound will go loud and stay there but other than that it works alright. May just have dirt in there. Included are the two radios, original boxes, the manual, a copy of the manual printed 8.5x11 double sided, hole punched. Also included is a BC-19 drop in charger and power supply, 2 antennas, a BT-11 battery case for AA batteries, a non-OEM 12V battery eliminator for mobile use, a Kenwood BC-17 desk battery charger, the box for it and a one non-OEM battery. Including a SMA-BNC adapter made by Stephen Gulyas KC2BHO. Last of all included is a Kenwood PG-4Y cable to program the radios via a PC. All the photos are of the actual items. CONUS sales only please. I accept PayPal only that so we are both protected. $170 which includes USPS shipping and insurance. Once I ship it I will send the buyer an image of the USPS receipt with the tracking number. Any questions please give me a call or text at 313-409-0152. Zack Schindler N8FNR mrzaax@gmail.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. N8FNR

N8FNR Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.