Wanted Kenwood TH-F6A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE7RUX, May 24, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KE7RUX

KE7RUX Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking for Kenwood TH-F6A tri-band radio. Please indicate if it is modified and it's condition. 73!

2. K9WWW

K9WWW Ham Member QRZ Page

I've got one in excellent shape with a screen protector. It has althe cap mod for extended transmit. Includes stock antenna, diamond SRH320A and the charger.

Let me know if you're interested.

3. K4JK

K4JK Ham Member QRZ Page

Have one with box and all original accessories and Kenwood speaker mic. Plus aftermarket Diamond tri-band antenna. Very Good condition. No mods. Can send pics.

4. K6KLO

K6KLO Ham Member QRZ Page

I have one with extra items. I don't have photos at the moment. It's unmodified and in nice condition with manual, 2 batteries, AA cell battery case, and original box. I'm thinking $235 including USA shipping. You can call me. 408-605-5893
    Dave, San Jose, CA

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  5. K6KLO

K6KLO Ham Member QRZ Page

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.