For Sale Kenwood TH-F6A Triband Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2GLD, Sep 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

For Sale:

Mint condition, practically brand new in the box, Kenwood TH-F6A Triband (144/222/440 MHz) portable transceiver complete with original box, manuals, accessories and original OEM battery pack with only one charge cycle. Also included is the a USB programming cable, the Batteries America EMS-42K desktop rapid charger, two PB-42XM 4540 mAh battery packs and a Diamond SRH320A Triband antenna.

IMG_0837.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg

I purchased two of these radios new in late 2017 from HRO before they were discontinued with the intent of building a 220 MHz repeater; however, I never really got around to the project and sold one of these two radios last year; I planned on using this radio someday, but it has just been sitting in the box for the past year, so it's time to let it go to a good home where it will be used. The radio has been fully tested, originally included OEM battery only has two charge cycles on it and is still perfect 100% usable condition; the additional two Batteries America PB-42XM packs have maybe 4-6 charge cycles on them, and are also 100% usable and in perfect working condition. I took everything out of the box and ran some tests over it this week, including charge and discharge cycles on the batteries.

All in all, I have over $500 in the radio with the accessories per my receipts, so I'm asking for $400 shipped anywhere in the United States as these were one of the best radios every made and they included 220 MHz and with the PB-42XM batteries, they last forever in field operations.

Interested parties, please email me directly at w2gld@arrl.net with any questions. Note, I do not accept PayPal or other online payment methods; USPS Money Orders only as they can be verified at the local post office for authenticity when shipping.

Thanks for looking and 73...

2. W2GLD

To be clear, since I have already received an email, this sale is for one radio only, not a pair. I sold the other one last year, so this HT is my last TH-F6A I have for sale. Thanks and 73...

3. W2GLD

Price dropped to $375 shipped anywhere in the US.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.