ad: ProAudio-1

SOLD Kenwood TH-D74a

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE4RY, Aug 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. AE4RY

AE4RY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Kenwood TH-D74a

Purchased July 2019. The rig was purchased new July 2017 by a previous owner. The batteries have been constantly rotated and hold their full charge. No scratches/scuffs. Comes in original packaging with everything when purchased and includes:

-extra battery KNB-75L,

-Diamond SRH-320a Tri-band antenna,

-rapid charger KSC-25LS,

-Nifty mini-manual and original user manual,

-mars modification has been performed,

-two 1499-GLOS Kenwood TH-D74A Screen protectors,

-The RT systems (download version) programming system has been purchased and included. It will be found on the new micro-SD memory card in the TH-d74a. Do not format the disk until you have saved the information to a permanent location.

This is a rock-solid highly rated rig in like new condition. It has never been carried outside of the QTH. Once I learned to use it with my hotspot, D-Star and net check-in’s, it sits on my “shack table” for monitoring.

So, why the change of heart and now selling? You know the drill, new HAM still figuring out what he wants to do in the hobby, started the hobby late in life so making up for lost time, limited discretionary funds, new interest in working digital and the TH-d74a sits next to a new Baofeng UV-5RX3 that serves as my “grab-and-go” radio.

Price is $445, includes immediate USPS priority mail shipping and PayPal only, CONUS; no trades or returns.

My QRZ e-mail is best contact and is current.

Thanks for looking at my listing.

Ron Yates

AE4RY

IMG_0711.JPEG IMG_0712.JPEG IMG_0715.JPEG IMG_0716.JPEG IMG_0717.JPEG IMG_0721.JPEG

W5NHL likes this.
  2. AE4RY

AE4RY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sale....pending funds.

Ron Yates AE4RY

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.