Kenwood TH D74

Discussion in 'Mobile Radio Systems' started by W8PTZ, Nov 11, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. G6WQH

G6WQH Ham Member QRZ Page

Has anyone edited a repeater list file (.tsv) in either Excel or Numbers and then exported it back to the TH-D74?

I've tried with both the above programs and I get an error message when trying to re-import using MCP-D74, "The language of the selected repeater list file differs from the language of the TH-D74". I've tried all three options with my TH-D74E, but no luck.

2. W6SFG

W6SFG Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm not sure why you are attempting to edit the repeater list in Excel or numbers, because Kenwood provides free software, ( MCP D-74 ) which makes it very easy to import, export and edit any parameters you wish including editing the repeater list, changing configuration and adding or deleting other features.

3. G6WQH

G6WQH Ham Member QRZ Page

I was attempting to add a "Hotspots" category and move all the other entries down by 2 in the listings. I'm using MCP-D74 to transfer the memories, but it's editing capabilities don't quite do what I'd like.

4. LU5YUS

LU5YUS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi guys! I'm having problems with my TH-D74A. I cannot connect it via USB to AGW Packet Engine nor many other softwares, i can connect it via BlueTooth, but not via USB (I've already installed the viartual COM port driver). Any of you knows if this is a firmware bug? I have Version 1.08. Thank you and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Argentina! 73, LU5YUS.

5. IW2BSF

IW2BSF Ham Member QRZ Page

hi, it's true that have a very BAD sensibility ? and is not solved by update the FW ? 73