SOLD Kenwood TH-D72a

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8FNR, Aug 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N8FNR

N8FNR Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my Kenwood TH-D72a as I rarely use it now. The radio has only been stored in a non-smoking environment and I am the original owner. It works great for APRS, FM satellites and repeaters.

Included in the package is the radio, stock antenna, battery, stock manual, a printed 8.5x11 instruction manual which has a lot more info in it than the stock manual (printed double sided and hole punched), wall charger, USB interface programming cable, original box, packaging, and a non-OEM handmic. I updated the radio FW and it is at 1.09 which now allows it to display telemetry packets sent from PSAT2. Also included are 2 SMA-BNC adapters made by Stephen Gulyas KC2BHO to let you hook up the rig to a mobile or baseantenna. I had to have the volume/memory knob replaced a few months ago by Kenwood repair and I include that receipt too. All of the photos are of the actual item. $300, Paypal only (which protects both of us) and includes USPS shipping and insurance. Once I ship it I will send the buyer an image of the USPS receipt with the tracking number.

Any questions please give me a call or text at 313-409-0152. Zack Schindler, N8FNR mrzaax@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. KF5GTX

KF5GTX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am VERY interested!

3. N8FNR

N8FNR Ham Member QRZ Page

KF5GTX likes this.
  4. KF5GTX

KF5GTX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Zack! 73 de Bobby KF5GTX

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.