ad: Amateur-1

Wanted Kenwood TH-D71A or RC-D710A head unit or whole radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BRD, Jan 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K9BRD

K9BRD Subscriber QRZ Page

Were you able to get that control head in the mail to me yet? Just checking. Weather sure has been difficult to deal with with temps below zero.

2. N2OBS

N2OBS Ham Member QRZ Page

Just yesterday received yesterday, had to first get this morning a patched tire, or new since not having any disability since before Thanksgiving 2018. I've been watching the weather, makes me wish i was there instead of here, only drizzle, and low temps, but not enough to freeze yet. Will keep you posted.

K9BRD likes this.
  3. K9BRD

Thank you! I do appreciate your efforts. Wishing us all better weather soon.

4. K1LPI

K1LPI Ham Member QRZ Page

HAVE COMPLETE TM-D70A RADIO WITH CONTROL HEAD AND CABLES, MICROPHONE.
    Working and tested on the air. $300 shipped to any US zipcode.
    Dave
    K1LPI
    k1lpi@yahoo.com

K9BRD likes this.
  5. K9BRD

Thank you for your reply. I'm waiting on a guy who said he has just the control head but it that don't pan out I'll get back to you

6. K1LPI

K1LPI Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio sold.

K9BRD likes this.
  7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.