ad: hrd-2

Wanted Kenwood TH-D71A or RC-D710A head unit or whole radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BRD, Jan 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N2OBS

N2OBS Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought it new, but don't expect any less than best price of a used remote head so please make me an offer. I would perfer at least $150. Fully functional, even with the missing right knob. Also, i don't have the main body for letting a friend tried out APRS, and kept for me stating, "Too complicated" so being a great friend kept it for me until asking for it. I thought he might be interested other than FM, but lives in a HOA region, and no vehicle. Here's the photos of the front, and rear the head.

Attached Files:

K9BRD likes this.
  2. K9BRD

K9BRD Subscriber QRZ Page

Would you happen to have the connection cable that goes between the body and control head? I'd sure give you $150.00 for it

3. N2OBS

I would have to check with my friend, Ron, who has the radio main unit. So, right now as i see, you will be unsure until my next update after he returns/calls me since i just called him, no answer.

K9BRD likes this.
  4. K9BRD

I'll go ahead and buy it anyway, I'll get a cable somewhere if I have to. Do you work with PayPal or what are your thoughts how I can pay you?

5. N2OBS

Prefer US Postal Money Order, please. Once received, and verified will ship the remote head to you. Also, is your QRZ current?

K9BRD likes this.
  6. K9BRD

OK, that I can get in the mail to you on Monday if you well send me your mailing information. If interested, what would you want for the rest of that radio? Yes, as far as I know, my QRZ account is current. I don't like putting too much on it because of bad experiences I've encountered with Facebook stuff. I will tell you I'm a nearly 40 year veteran of the Madison County Sheriff's Office just a few miles up the highway from me in Virginia City, MT. You can call them any time if you wish to confirm who I am. 406-842-5301. Recently retired, I continue with my passion for Police Dog training and Amateur Radio.

7. N2OBS

Haha, i called. Here's my internet phone number, 843-501-0352. As of right now, i have a barely decent cell from the company i'm still employed while on worker comp. You may get a call about me, lol. I was hoping for you to be at the end of the other phone, but the lady who answered the phone sounded like i had miscalled the number by mistake, lol!

K9BRD likes this.
  8. K9BRD

Yea, I should have told you that number goes into our dispatch center which is only manned by one person usually. Was her name Tammy? I should have called and told her you may call. Sorry about that. I'll give your cell a call in a few moments

9. K9BRD

Just in case you screen your calls, my number will be 406-925-1146

10. N2OBS

I just answer, or if i don't goes to voicemail. Sorry for being a jabber jaw, but do you want to go ahead for the remote head? As i will have to get in contact with my friend Ron, KB2KER in NYC for the main body.

K9BRD likes this.
  11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.