UPDATE - in my search for a Q1; 3SK22 I found a VFO from an 820s and after comparing the schematics I grabbed it; plus price was right to experiment with. Looked physically identical (part wise, layout wrong), and the alignment in each of the service manuals ( T599 and the TS820) were extremally similar. I tested the 820 VFO with my bench power supplies and it checked out great. Now I had a working unit to play with. Running through married of a clip lead maze of runs using the 820S VFO and the T599 in every combination I confirmed that my T599 board was in fact the issue; not the coil repair, and at this part of the journey I was tired of working it and the 820 VFO was by far cheaper than a NOS 3SK22 and now a simple solution. With the new board installed, the T599 VFO adjusted spot on and the rest of the alignment went well. Should have it on the air by weekend!! I believe Q1 was the part that took the hit based on the comments and my tests. I have stripped the old board and the only part that I could not confirm with testing with my lab equipment conclusively was Q1; again my final solution was the most cost effective. Thanks for all your help!