SOLD Kenwood SM-220 Station Monitor

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC0UUF, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC0UUF

KC0UUF Ham Member QRZ Page

I have up for sale my Kenwood SM-220 Station Monitor. Due to being out of work on medical leave I am cleaning out things I don't use much. The unit works great, I have attached Pictures of CW and USB operation. That's all I have ever used it for. I have a printed manual that will come with it. It has the BS-8 option installed

as it is in great condition, no CRT issues, and preforms very well. Comes from a non smoking home prior to me and Ido not smoke either.

I am asking $300 USD + $30 in shipping (CONUS), (International TBD), This will include insurance. Order paid in full by PayPal or Money Order.

20180510_075412.jpg 20180510_075333.jpg 20180510_075514.jpg 20180510_075523.jpg 20180510_083946.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    KA0REN likes this.
  2. N9CBS

N9CBS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Does it come with the BS-8 ?

3. KC0UUF

I have no idea i use it with my TS-450, I would need to remove the cover to find out. so i guess i should do that and see what options are installed.

4. KC0UUF

Yes, it has the BS-8 installed

5. KC0UUF

Non smoking home, works great, PCB look good, Caps look good, no signs of heat on the PCB, CRT is good and solid, focus and intensity are perfect.

6. KC0UUF

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.