For Sale Kenwood Palomar Heathkit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2MFT, Sep 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W2MFT

W2MFT Ham Member QRZ Page

Please have a look. All as is due to age. US Postal Money Order. All prices shipped conus. Sold as is. Please respond to my QRZ Email Address. Thanks
    Doc
    1) Heathkit HM 102. Meter seems to work. All parts present but screws ect. With Manual $35.00

IMG_E0198.jpg

2) Kenwood TM 241a 2 meter rig. Works but mic has a problem. Tried with another mic and all is well. $60.00 shipped

IMG_0201.jpg

3) Palomar VLF Converter $35.00 shipped. This converts LW up to 3.5 to 4 mhz and allows you to use your radios preamp, attenuator, ect.
    If your receiver covers 4.01-4.5 MHz you can enjoy the world of VLF/LF reception with the Palomar VLF-S converter. This device will permit the reception of the 10 to 500 kHz longwave band which includes navigational beacons, standard frequency broadcasts, the 1750 meter ham band and the European LW broadcast band (propagation permitting). Even if your receiver covers longwave, chances are it is with poor sensitivity. Running your antenna through this converter will dramatically improve long wave reception.
    The rear panel has SO-239 connectors. Requires a 9 volt clip battery (not supplied). Only 4.25 x 5 x 2 inches. 11 oz.

IMG_0199.jpg

4) Palomar Tuner Tuner 40.00 shipped
    This is a Palomar Engineers model # PT-340 "Tuner-Tuner". It's a Palomar noise bridge that's setup to help tune your manual antenna tuner without actually putting a signal on the air. It goes in-line between your transceiver and antenna tuner. I already have one of these, it's very handy. It originally sold for $99.95 new (no longer available). I'm selling this extra one

Here's some of the original ad text listing:

Model # PT-340. "Eliminate tune-up QRM and overheated final tubes and devices by adjusting your station antenna tuner without transmitting. Installs permanently between rig and antenna tuner. Simply turn it on, and listen to the noise output from the Tuner-Tuner in your receiver, adjust your station tuner for a dip in the noise (null); that's it! Covers 1.7 to 30 MHz. Requires 9V battery. 6" X 5" X 3".

IMG_0200.jpg
    Thanks for looking and email me
    Doc
    W2MFT

KE9OL likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.