SOLD Kenwood D74

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7BRR, May 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N7BRR

N7BRR Ham Member QRZ Page

I need to part with this beautiful radio. I just did not use it as much as I had planned to. Radio is in perfect working order. I do have the box, but no instruction manual. I may find it some day. I do have a Diamond SRH320A antenna that I will include along with the factory rubber duck. I have a 3D printed case for the radio, fits like a glove that is also included. I also will include the desktop charger for unit as well. I also have a 2 gig sd card for the radio as well. The screen does have a minor blemish/scratch which I tried to show in one of the pictures. You have to look for it to find it, but does not affect operation, or readability of the screen. $450.00 shipped to continental US only. PayPal for payment

Attached Files:

2. K2DED

K2DED Ham Member QRZ Page

did you 3d print the case or did you buy it somewhere?

3. N7BRR

Bought case from someone who was selling them on ETsy

4. N7BRR

Revised the price on this to $400.00 for everything. Includes shipping (Continental US) PayPal for payment

5. N8RGO

N8RGO Ham Member QRZ Page

Did not see your e-mail address is this still for sale?

6. N7BRR

Yes, it is.

7. N6OUI

N6OUI Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to buy your Kenwood Kenwood D74 with all the accessories and shipping included.
    Bill Foy
    N6OUI

8. N8RGO

I too have an interest in this radio, I seen N6OUI say that he would buy it, where at the time I wrote you I was only asking if it was for sale still. I too will buy it for the $400.00 price tag including shipping, but I will let you make the decision on who you want to sell it too, if it is me I will need your paypal address. My E-mail address is attached to my QRZ page at the top.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  9. N7BRR

Bill Foy (N6OUI) The unit Radio and accessories are yours. Paypal email address is : hevlyb@gmail.com.

10. N8RGO

Thank you for letting me see this and to know that you are in fact selling it to Bill N6OUI, Much appreciated.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.