SOLD Kenwood 480 SAT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA3CVC, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. WA3CVC

WA3CVC Ham Member QRZ Page

My beautiful Kenwood must go after having two surgeries this summer. Bummer

I used it in our camper only, and this year I never got out to put it back in service. It works great portable or mobile, although I never used it mobile, only camper portable with a Buddistick antenna. It is like new as works great! It meets all the specs:

100 watts out
    The separate remote panel which I ran separated for ease of use in the camper. I put the radio under the table, and the remote did not take up much space, an excellent way to operate. This version has the built in antenna tuner which works wonderfully with my Buddistick or Double Bazooka. The tuner works HF/50 MHZ band.

The receiver is a thing of wonder. The noise reduction tools are a lovely combination of increasing the pleasure of operation under all conditions.

Price is $500.00 you pay shipping...

Henry
    WA3CVC

Attached Files:

K5MTY, WD0FIA and W7GST like this.
  2. NC4JF

NC4JF Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you the original owner, do you have original boxes and will you accept PayPal?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    NC4JF

WD0FIA likes this.
  3. WA3CVC

WA3CVC Ham Member QRZ Page

This item has been sold, sorry guys!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.