Sale/Trade Kenwood 2 meter 440

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1ZYM, Feb 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K1ZYM

K1ZYM Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood TM V71, a great dual band radio for 2meters and 440. I am fulltime in a motorhome and am getting rid of a few things I don't really need as my wife said. So I am selling off some stuff that is used by me up till the other day when I got new stuff so the other stuff has to go cuz in the motorhome there is only so much room. This V71 is in very good shape and never been used as a mobile in a car or truck but I used it as a base rig I, the back of the motorhome and put larger feet on it to make it a little higher. Comes with Mike and power cord and RT systems programing cable and disk. Shipped to you for $250.00 Check out the online manual for this great radio and you will see why there such a great dual band dual receive setup. Call 8284340401 or kenpooler@gmail.com

Attached Files:

KA0REN, W2NPR and KF5ZJF like this.
  2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi I have sent you the information you need, other post was deleted by the admins

3. K1ZYM

Dodnt get what your information was, please email or call

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Try posting it again - the post ended up blank for some reason. The quote was there but no additional content.

Give it another go

K8XG likes this.
  5. K1ZYM

Did not get what your talking about so please email or call me

6. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Payment sent paypal, thank you Ken.

7. K1ZYM

8. K1ZYM

This radios is Sold also. The only one left is a Kenwood TM 281 2 meter.

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.