Keeping My Interest Alive

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K0MB, Aug 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. NL7W

NL7W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Awesome point. If we could get the FT8 ninnies to move back to CW and SSB, that would make me happy.

K1OIK and KB2FCV like this.
  2. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

CHUCKLE. My keyboard may never be the same, despite being "water proof." (It said NOTHING about coffee or other liquid refreshments.:()

Is that a compliment or a derogatory compliment? Inquiring minds (or those of us bored) WANT to know!:p:rolleyes:

NL7W likes this.
  3. NL7W

NL7W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Never! :D

Viva la France! :p

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    WZ7U likes this.
  4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

The Society of Mediocrity has now rented the space.

They're expecting a lackluster turnout - which will almost meet some of their expectations and less.

Members couldn't be more ambivalent.

An average time should be had by some!

Dave
    W7UUU

WA9SVD, WA7PRC, KA4DPO and 2 others like this.
  5. VK4HAT

VK4HAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Not mine, she is fine with it and will follow me around while I play radio. But we also share a common interest in bush walking at our national parks. So we spend time doing that first and then I play radio for an hour or so. Just being out in the wilds is Zen for her.

6. VK4HAT

VK4HAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Rag chewers are the reason why they are all doing FT8 to begin with. In some of the VK social media outlets I see people moaning no one does CW anymore, not a single one of them has ever dropped in to give me a 5nn tu 73 in the 100's of times I have been doing CW, because 5nn tu 73 is beneath them. Well, with attitudes like that no wonder everyone is doing ft8 and contesting. At least there someone appreciates your contact.

NL7W likes this.
  7. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh, so now you're transmitting in stereo?

8. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

She likes boxing roos and eating spiders?

You're one lucky [redacted].

KA4DPO and VK4HAT like this.
  9. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Song lines?

10. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

I was told my name made it to the ladies room walls. It said, "For an adequate time call Charlie".