ad: ProAudio-1

KD2KOG not truthful...

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W1SRR, Mar 27, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1SRR

W1SRR Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a used myantenna's OCF-8010. In the QRZ ad he stated that it was short 1 foot. Upon arrival it was short 19 foot. I can tune it, but he could of been more truthful in his ad as I wouldn't of paid his asking price if I knew it was in fact short 19 feet. Now I have to make a project of getting 108+ foot of wire and to replace this to specs. I sent him an email, no reply. I will not try to get in touch with him anymore instead using this to let you all know to beware this Operator...

2. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

Perhaps,............... it was a legitimate typo,....and he meant 19 feet.

just add the missing 19 feet back on, A Western Union splice is quite strong.

good luck

KA0HCP and WB4IVF like this.
  3. WB4IVF

WB4IVF Ham Member QRZ Page

“Now I have to make a project of getting 108+ foot of wire and to replace this to specs.”

?? Why do you need 108+ feet of wire? The long leg of a 10-80M OCF is only about 90 ft.

Howard

4. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

it is about 133 feet long overall, and fed @ 19% so that number is pretty close.

W1SRR likes this.
  5. KD2KOG

KD2KOG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just saw this now. My apology. Yes this was a typo on my part. I never received any messages from the buyer. I have sold many many things on here and would never sell someone a lemon.

W7UUU, N2XJS, W4FBI and 3 others like this.
  6. KD2KOG

KD2KOG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

LOL, I guess you can't read either let alone some basic human functions. This is a year old. Wake up and stop searching my name. You can't stop STALKING people can you.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    KJ4POM and WD8T like this.