KC9OET Scam

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC9UDA, Sep 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KC9UDA

KC9UDA Ham Member QRZ Page

Almost got scam by this person using this call sign. Was going to buy a radio from him. He wanted me to send the payment to another email address ylouie54@gmail.com. I check here on the scam and rip off and ran this call sign it seem he been busy scamming others.

I was able to stop the payment via PalPay just in time.

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Was it the REAL KC9OET?

Do you know that to be true?

Please post the QRZ ad that you were responding to....

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

4. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Everyone is saying,"well KC9OET did it again. my bet is that the real KC9OET is sitting at home drinking coffee and knows nothing about this and is sell NO ONE ANYTHING. But everyone keeps saying it is KC9OET.. The first one with any proof that these fraudulent sales are from Henry Terrell, KC9OET, lets see the proof. Until then (unless I badly missed it) why are we trashing KC9OET??

John, WB0MPB

5. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Not sure why you quoted me John... that’s been exactly my point all along

Dave
    W7UUU

6. N1PVX

N1PVX Ham Member QRZ Page

I posted a want for a MC-85. He replied via email. KC9OET is not verified so Who knows who is running the scam. The email came from kc9oet@gmail.com

7. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry Dave. I went back and tried to find where you said what I did. guess I did not go back far enough. I guess I screwed up though and I am very sorry for what I did. Please forgive me Dave. It is probably the meds I am on in where I live. I am having some really bad days. It is rough now that I am in a nursing home. I wonder if I should maybe get off of here?

8. W7UUU

Hey no worries at all John :)

I was just curious.

And no, stay on here - you add a lot of good stuff to QRZ.

Keep the faith, stay strong, and I will send good thoughts for your health to improve

Dave
    W7UUU

KG5ILR likes this.