ad: Radclub22-1

KC9MNU SK. Please update page for family. Thx.

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KE0EYJ, Sep 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KE0EYJ

KE0EYJ Ham Member QRZ Page

An XYL was selling some gear on Facebook, and I mentioned that I could help her to update her husband's QRZ page to Silent Key, if she sent me an obituary.

Here it is, for the mods.

RIP KC9MNU, sir. Condolences to the family.

[​IMG]

2. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

https://www.vanhoe.com/obituary/donald-coberley

Don was born April 26, 1948, in Moline, IL, the son of Jasper and Delia McLey Coberley. He served in the US Navy from 1967-1973 as a communication technician with rank of petty officer. He was stationed in Kamiseya and Hakata, Japan, and Galeta Island, Panama Canal Zone. He married Connie Haney on March 23, 1974 in East Moline. He retired from John Deere Harvester East Moline in 1997, after 31 years of service. After retirement he worked for Illiniwek Forest Preserve for 14 years and then went to Ohio State Park for an additional 7 years of service. He enjoyed playing the banjo, fishing, camping, and playing golf. He loved spending time with his family.

Survivors include his wife, Connie; children, Stacie Coberley (Bob Kadel) Taylor Ridge, IL, Julie Coberley, Hampton, IL, and Michael Coberley (Laura Yates), Seaton, IL; 15 grandchildren; 14 great grandchildren; and sister, Frances (Brent) McNelly, Xenia, OH.

He was preceded in death by his parents.

Memorials may be made to the family.

Online condolences may be left for the family at www.vanhoe.com

KE0EYJ likes this.
  3. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

KE0EYJ likes this.
  4. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

THANK YOU QRZ FRIENDS,

animated Flag QRZ PAGE.gif

usn crypto tech qrz.jpg
    ====. SALUTE FOR NAVY.jpg