ad: AbAuRe-1

KB9MXE

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KB9PJV, Jul 29, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB9PJV

KB9PJV Ham Member QRZ Page

An old friend of mine decided that this world was too much for him sometime this morning and ended his life.

He was having medical issues and couldn't work which facilitated his financial woes on top of it. He had a loving wife and other family, but that wasn't enough for him any more and that was it.

He was a good friend and will be missed by many, probably more than he would know. He touched many lives over the years and I can't think of one that he left a bad mark on.

Jeremy Miller rest in piece my friend.

Jeremy Miller.jpg

2. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

:(

KB9PJV likes this.
  3. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Sincere Condolences.

KB9PJV likes this.
  4. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Jeremy A. Miller, KB9MXE SK

Jeremy Alan Miller
    February 3, 1969 - July 28, 2017

Jeremy Alan Miller, 48, of Grayling, passed away on July 28, 2017.
    He was born in Melrose Park, Illinois on February 3, 1969 to Joseph and
    Kathleen (Lloyd) Miller. Jeremy married Kathleen on August 17, 2013 in Crystal
    Falls, Michigan. Survived by his wife Kathleen and her children, Shauna (Drew Wilson) Kappers and Natasha Kappers of Grand Rapids and Eric Eckola of Grayling. Mother: Kathleen (Wayne)
    Personius of Florida. Father: Joseph Miller of Iron River. Mother in law: Sharon (John) Kraemer of Wisconsin and Father in law: Ronald (Ann) Koeppe of Wisconsin. Brother in law: Michael Koeppe. Preceded in death by his grandparents and Uncle Ron Lloyd.
    Gathering of Family and Friends to Remember Jeremy will be held on August 2, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. at Sorenson-Lockwood Funeral Home. Condolences may be sent to www.sorensonlockwood.com
    Arrangements by Sorenson-Lockwood Funeral Home.

http://www.sorensonlockwood.com/obituaries/Jeremy-Miller-3/#!/Obituary