KB9DBC

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KC0OBX, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KC0OBX

KC0OBX Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought a Kenwood TH-F6A from Gregg, KB9DBC and want to give him some kudos [​IMG]  for a smooth transation.  He accurately represented the radio in his descriptions, provided me pictures (even unboxed it to take them), and shipped it promptly upon receiving payment.  Communication was great - answered e-mail promptly and kept me informed of shipping progress.  Heck, the battery was even charged when I took it out of the well-packed box.

Early in our discussions, Gregg told me he takes good care of his equipment.  Based on the condition of this unit, I believe him!

This was a very smooth transaction!

Thanks and 73's
    Larry
    KC0OBX

2. KB9E

KB9E Ham Member QRZ Page

Larry was a great guy to deal with. He quickly sent me his payment for the radio, and he kept open the lines of communication throughout our entire transaction.
    The shipment was even delayed due to "new homeland security regulations," (according to my local postal inspector) and Larry was very endearing to the trouble I had to go through in order to get the radio's shipment approved!

Thanks again, Larry!
    Gregg Sperling/KB9DBC

3. W2EMT

W2EMT Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a Yaesu VX5R HT from Greg and it was a very easy and rewarding process. Could not have been more pleased

Jim, W1EMT (ex.W2EMT)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.