ad: ProAudio-1

kb0zsg connie SK / de--mi0tmw

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by MI0TMW, Mar 28, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. MI0TMW

MI0TMW Ham Member QRZ Page

I was very sad to find out this week of the passing of---- CONNIE ----KB0ZSG
    I meet her twice when she was over in UK at the hamfest--- Newark ,Nottingham
    2011 and 2016 we went for a meal together with other Northern Irish radio hams
    and a few people from RAYNET
    she worked Dstar a lot in the states and many nights we had long chats on Skype and whatAspp
    lovely person lost her life to cancer
    he father was licenced too but ive no call sign ?
    R.I.P. dear friend
    DE -MERV MI0TMW

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Connie L. Ballantyne, KB0ZSG SK

Connie L. Ballantyne was born on December 20, 1955 to Delbert and Ella Oehme in Albuquerque, New Mexico and she fought breast cancer for 8 months before going to Heaven with her Lord and Saviour on Friday, February 21, 2020 surrounded by loved ones.
    Connie really enjoyed working with kids and was a substitute teacher. She enjoyed crafts and baking, she also enjoyed being a part of her D-Star family, which knew her as "KB0ZSG".

She will be greatly missed by her parents Delbert W5OHK, and Ella Oehme, her children Starla and husband Mike Foresee, Josh Ballantyne; her siblings Bonnie and husband Dan Burnam, Ron and wife Kim Oehme; her brother in law Bill Blackmon; 3 Grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews and a host of loving friends.

Connie is preceded in death by her sister Donna Blackmon.

A visitation will be held on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 5 p.m. at Rosewood Funeral Home in Porter, Texas and a funeral service on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at Rosewood Funeral Home in Porter, Texas followed by the burial at Rosewood Memorial Park in Porter, Texas.

In lieu of flowers please donate to ww5.komen.org

https://www.rosewood.cc/book-of-memories/4113915/Ballantyne-Connie/obituary.php

3. MI0TMW

MI0TMW Ham Member QRZ Page

many tnx for this info all so very sad but at least I know now de merv mi0tmw