ad: elecraft

Canceled KAITO KA-1103 RECEIVER-REDUCED PRICE!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a near-new Kaito KA-1103 PLL AM-FM-SW-LW dual conversion synthesized world receiver with SSB/CW capability ! Digital with a super large analog type display. Super high sensitivity/very selective ! This radio has seen very little use (even though I love it!) and appears and works like a new radio. Comes with original box and all accessories: a-c adapter, earbuds (unused), wire antenna, quick start guide and full manual ! I had been asking $50 but my REDUCED PRICE is just $40 + $12.50 shipping. (if the shipping is less, I'll refund the difference). (lower 48 states only) USPS money orders or official bank checks only; no Paypal or personal checks please. If you're interested, send me an email: Radioron50@yahoo.com. Kaito-1.jpg Kaito-2.jpg

KP4SX likes this.
  2. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

I am going to RE-LIST this very soon along with another item !! Thanks for looking.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.