ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD KAITO KA-1103 PLL AM-FM-SW RECEIVER w/SSB/CW

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:59 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is an absolutely beautiful pre-owned KAITO KA-1103 AM-FM-SHORTWAVE receiver with SSB/CW capability. AND...this is the much sought after PLL version. (which many prefer over the current DSP version). These are getting hard to find !

It is in like new condition and comes with the original box, ac adapter, earbuds and velvet-like protective bag. Comes from a non-smoking environment.

-Super high sensitivity making it an excellent choice for DXing on any band-MW-FM or shortwave!

-it copies SSB and CW signals !

--AM/SW dual conversion

--digital receiver with analog like lcd display

--268 memory presets

No issues; works great but it's a duplicate to my collection and my price is just $55 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states ! USPS money orders, cash or certified checks only; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives via USPS Priority Mail and immediately send you your tracking number. If you're interested, please EMAIL me at: Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking !! 1103-1.jpg 1103-2.jpg 1103-3.jpg

2. WB9CTP

I am lowering the price to $50 SHIPPED !!!!

3. WB9CTP

FINAL MARKDOWN !!! I need to find a good home for this radio so I will let it go for $45 SHIPPED !!

4. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

I'd buy it, but you don't take PayPal. Good luck with your sale.

Nice photos on your QRZ page.

5. WB9CTP

This radio is now S O L D. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !!