ad: elecraft

K9ARV RADIO Outdoor QRP

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by N4ARV, Apr 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4ARV

N4ARV Ham Member QRZ Page

Anyone like watching YouTube videos about working QRP outdoors? Check out my K9ARV RADIO channel on YouTubE!! 73's to all

W4POT likes this.
  2. KB0RTQ

KB0RTQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I do - and I have! I just got into QRP a few weeks ago. Picked up an FT-817ND, an MFJ 1899T and an LNR Trail-Friendly 10/20/40 end fed. I've made a few contacts with it just sitting at my kitchen table, but am looking forward to the weather changing here in Iowa so I can sit on my deck! Thanks for posting these videos!

Dan

K0RDS and KC8VWM like this.
  3. K1SMK

K1SMK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey Tony,
    I really enjoy your videos. I am a subscriber. Have a brother near you in Lutz. Earned my technician back in November, 40 years after letting my Novice expire. Just upgraded to General. Have an Ft-991a for a base station, but looking to buy KX3 and do portable work. Inspired to do so after watching your channel. Keep up the good work.
    Scott
    K1SMK

4. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Ham Member QRZ Page

US7IGN likes this.
  5. N1MFL

N1MFL Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah i always check out your new videos when posted keep up the good work

N1MFL

6. WB2SMK

WB2SMK Ham Member QRZ Page

Tony, is everything ok??? I just discovered through Anything with Wheels N9YO, that your channel was gone from Youtube! Loved your work Tony. It inspired me to gear up and go play QRP/potable! Tnx for that and 73! WB2SMK, Mark

7. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

From his QRZ.COM page: "9202546 Last modified: 2018-11-11 16:06:26, 852 bytes" - so last Sunday there was some activity.

W2STA likes this.
  8. K1SMK

K1SMK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was wondering the same thing. Hope all is well.
    Scott
    K1SMK

9. W4POT

W4POT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

YouTube's treatment of small content creators lately hasn't been too good, and if it was just his account and videos there that was gone I'd suggest that as a possible reason. Considering that his Twitter account is also gone, I'm thinking the family/work/stalkers reasons are more likely. Whichever it is, I'll miss seeing his videos.

N4WLC likes this.
  10. 2E0EUZ

2E0EUZ Ham Member QRZ Page

All,
    I was concerned when I discovered the account 'does not exist'. What has happened to Tony and Booper? Alan UK.

11. W2STA

W2STA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

God I hope he's ok, just a Real Great Guy!!! God Bless you Tony, Hope everything is ok!!!