K4RJJ - Made Whole

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by AJ4LH, Jul 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AJ4LH

AJ4LH Ham Member QRZ Page

I posted in 2008 about buying a radio from K4RJJ, Ronny Julian. Link to original post is here: http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?181743-Do-not-deal-with-K4RJJ

I realize it's over 10 years later, but hopefully this post will help make up for some of the internet flack he's taken. Upon letting Ronny know about the dead radio, he offered to make me whole, and did indeed ship a working radio to me that I enjoyed for years. As far as I was concerned, we were even. However, I lacked thinking about the search engine algorithms and what effect this would have on Ronny. In the time since the post, I decided to drop Ham Radio altogether as interest had waned on my part and I got rid of all my gear. During that time, I also lost the login for my QRZ.com account.

Now, I have picked the hobby back up and am trying to get back into it. I found this post from 11 years ago and realized that I never set the record straight. Hopefully this post will help with that.

I sincerely apologize to Ronny and the community here for failing to update the post to let you know that Ronny had done the right thing and made me whole. I regret the effect my original post has had on his efforts to sell ham radio equipment in the past. I cannot create a post on the original thread as it is locked.