K1WEY

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KB9E, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB9E

KB9E Ham Member QRZ Page

It seems that all too often people are rather quick to post a message about somebody who has ripped them off, and run through all the details of a deal gone wrong.  That is definitely not the case with Mr. Benway, K1WEY.

I hooked up with Wey thru this QRZ forum.  He had some equipment that I was interested in, and I emailed him inquiring if he would be willing to work a trade.  (I love horse-trading! )   [​IMG]  One thing lead to another, and his computer collection has grown, and in turn, my ham radio collection has grown.

Wey is extremely patient, very understanding, and an all-around cool guy to work with.  His demeanor and personality are both a compliment to the Amateur Radio Community.

I would DEFINITELY work with Wey again if presented with the opportunity.

If K1WEY has any equipment that you're looking for, I highly recommend purchasing from him.

Thanks again, Wey, and 73 all!

Gregg Sperling, KB9DBC

2. KC8QKE

KC8QKE Ham Member QRZ Page

I too have dealt with Wey. I purchased a power supply from him a few months back. It was exactly as described and shipped in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend him as he is honest and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks,
    Chad KC8QKE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.