ad: ProAudio-1

Just worked CG3RIA - Any info Pse?

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N4MU, Apr 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. N4MU

N4MU Ham Member QRZ Page

I just worked CG3RIA on 40 cw (7029) and found nothing in callsign databases. I noticed afterwards a spot with the same callsign. Anyone have any info on who/what this is? Ops name was Andrew but missed QTH (possibly Bradford, Ont ?) Thanks.

2. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

3. N4MU

N4MU Ham Member QRZ Page

Pardon me while I slide my rockover so I can talk to you AKA getting my rocks off. Thanks for the tip...makes perfect sense now...yes, I had missed that one whilst under a rock or something. I recall being something other than N4MU during our 200th...but I cannot remember what it was...started with "AA" or something? In fact it may have been just prior to being N4MU which has been around since right about that time. Anyway...crawl...crawl...bye...and thanks! (There goes that esoteric DX!)

K2HAT and AB3TQ like this.
  4. WB5M

WB5M Ham Member QRZ Page

What a rude reply to what should have been a simple answer...or none at all would have been better.

K1OIK and WR2E like this.
  5. N4MU

N4MU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Mike. Yes, I suppose it was rather rude but then I considered the initial reply the same. While it did help me answer the question there was inuendo that I didn't appreciate...therefore the additional comments. BTW, you might be wise to take your own medicine with regard to no replies at all. Thanks for your opinion in any event. End of comments.

6. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't live under a rock. I prefer the gutter, which is usually warm, soft and squishy. That is until winter rolls around. Then I return to my padded cell at the local recovery facility which is soft and warm, but not squishy.

7. WB5M

WB5M Ham Member QRZ Page

Haha that's priceless! And not really surprising.

8. K2CQW

K2CQW Ham Member QRZ Page

Biting my tongue

K1OIK likes this.
  9. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I asked everyone at softball, at volleyball, they didn't know. I guess they live under rocks too, I just worked him so why isn't he in the QRZ listing?

10. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

VE3RIA:

11. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I worked him on July 15th (14o27khz) & I swear he was using CG3RIA/W4