JUST TO BE SURE DON'T BUY from WA6MHZ

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by WA6MHZ, Jul 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

I, WA6MHZ, WILL NEVER have anything for Sale ON QRZed. IF I DO ever sell anything, it will be in person at a Hamfest ONLY!!! NO ONLINE SALES!!! DO NOT BELIEVE anyone who says they are me. Don't fall for a SCAM!!!

Especially watch out for a Great Price on the Brooklyn Bridge!!

K9ASE and WR2E like this.
  2. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Pat, I'm pretty sure that by now that everybody knows you have no intention to reduce the Crest Radio museum unless somebody takes the whole thing.

In fact that you intend for the good nun to sell the museum as her insurance policy, and most likely will score Millions after your demise.

Which reminds me. How are the plans for the Viking Funeral coming along?
    Did you buy that row boat?

3. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, they will have a Viking Funeral in the MOSQUITO BREEDING POND in the back yard!! They got a special INFLATABLE RUBBER RAFT to do it on

ALSO SELLERS!!!
    I don't buy much online either and certainly would ONLY PAY by PAYPAL (NORMAL). NO Cashiers Check, Money Orders, Western UNION, Postal money orders ,Checks, or bank cards!!! No chance of you getting scammed by the real me. Verify it is the REAL ME before you go along with some sort of deal. DON't BELIEVE ANYONE who says they are me!!

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

So do you mean to say the $6300 I just sent via Paypal via Friends and Family to WA6MHZ for your spare SX-88 won't result in me getting the radio? The email address looked so REAL!!! WA6MHZ-Lagos-Nigeria-Are-Us@hotmail.com .... is that not your real address?

:eek::eek::eek:

:D

Dave
    W7UUU

W1TRY, KD8DEY, WA6MHZ and 5 others like this.
  5. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Crap, the one I met in San Diego wasn't the real you.:(

WA7PRC likes this.
  6. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

Pat, a suggestion- post your disclaimer on your QRZ profile page, people are far more likely to see it there as that's where they will head to check you out for a potential transaction. This thread will eventually disappear into oblivion on a way-down page of the forum.

KD8DEY, WA7PRC, KA2FIR and 2 others like this.
  7. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Posting this here will get limited visibility. Put a disclaimer in your QRZ bio like other victims have NOW.

8. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

WA6MHZ de KA2FIR HW?

9. AF7XT

AF7XT Ham Member QRZ Page

Pat. Those of us that know you simply can not equate you and selling ANY radio in the same thought .

KD8DEY and WA7PRC like this.
  10. K8CPA

K8CPA Ham Member QRZ Page