ad: vanity

Just received my licence

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by 9H2NC, Sep 4, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-3
  1. 9H2NC

9H2NC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello, I have received my licence and wish to start using QRZ.com. Can someone help me with the procedure? I already applied for the xml database.
    Noel Caruana 9h2nc.

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations.

3. AC0OB

AC0OB Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I would PM W7UUU, upper right corner, Inbox, Start a Conversation.

Pheel

4. G8FXC

G8FXC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If you are asking about using QRZ.com for logging, then there are two ways to do that... The simplest is to use the web interface by clicking on your callsign in the menu bar of the QRZ.com home page and selecting "My Logbook". That will take you into a page that lists all your recent log entries and there is a data entry field and button towards the upper left of the page where you can start a new log entry. The data entry screen should be fairly self explanatory...

The alternative - which I use - is to install a suitable logging program on your PC and then configure that to upload your log entries to QRZ.com. I use Log4OM which is free, runs on Microsoft Windows and is very functional - but there are a lot of options including applications that will run on Linux and Mac/OS. I prefer to do it that way because it avoids any risk of being unable to make a log entry because of issues outside your control like network failures or server failures at QRZ.

Regards

Martin (G8FXC)

5. W1GNL

W1GNL Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations!