Jumbospot RTQ DMR/Dstar/System Fusion/P25/NXDN hotspots

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by NO2Y, Oct 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Gentleman, I will do my best to respond to each and every one of you ASAP. I had a problem with suppliers sending me the wrong OLEDs not once, but twice....so I've been sitting on Jumbospot boards with no OLEDs to go on them for a month.

Right now, I don't have any of the $100 basics. I do have some of the $120 premium ones available right now (they're also listed in this forum) and I've got a 3D printer on the way. I should be able to print some low cost ones in the next month.

2. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks guys. I was waiting on the alternate top I like to include because it was mistakenly left out of my order. It's supposed to arrive today and I will email everyone ASAP

3. KC3GSV

KC3GSV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

4. KB7ZUL

KB7ZUL Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to purchase one of these. My friend Ric k7ite just got one and it looks great,
    I am Ron KB7ZUL email ronmattox@wavecable.com

5. NA1RH

NA1RH Ham Member QRZ Page

UHF is illegal where I travel - can it run only on VHF?

6. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes it can and I'll even test it before I ship and provide proof that it is.

7. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I've emailed each and every person that was interested. I'm making some 3d printed hotspots that are my own design. They don't look like toys. They're quality and each one takes about 8 hours to print. If anyone didn't get an email and is interested, please email me.

8. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

9. K5MIX

K5MIX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

10. K4ATR

K4ATR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page