Jumbospot RTQ DMR/Dstar/System Fusion/P25/NXDN hotspots $100 shipped

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by NO2Y, Oct 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I assemble them myself using a name brand SD card, configure them with your DMR ID, callsign, and wifi and test them out. You don't have to worry about buying from China and getting one that won't transmit or that you can't find the proper offsets. Just plug it in and use it.

Price includes priority mail shipping within the US. I'm a single parent doing this after his child goes to bed. I try to keep my prices as low as possible because it's a service. I'm not trying to make a living off you and won't take advantage of you. I help you out by doing something I know and you help another ham out down the road with what you know.

Payment by Paypal please.

20180915_191011.jpg .

KM4MIS, W1TRY, KI6UFX and 2 others like this.
  2. KE0SMB

KE0SMB Ham Member QRZ Page

NO2Y likes this.
  3. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I emailed you

KE0SMB likes this.
  4. KJ6PCW

KJ6PCW Ham Member QRZ Page

Will this work via WiFi and USB? Do you have a video demo I can see? New to DMR and have been looking for a hot spot. 73, KJ6PCW

5. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

They work via wifi. Sorry... I haven't shot a video of one, but if you google "jumbospot rtq" you will find a ton of videos and pages about these things. They're probably the most popular hotspots out there now. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me. Thanks

6. KI6UFX

KI6UFX Ham Member QRZ Page

7. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I did. Thanks

8. WB0HBJ

WB0HBJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m interested. Please email me.

9. WB0HBJ

WB0HBJ Ham Member QRZ Page

10. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page