SOLD JRC JST-145 Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5AV, Apr 17, 2018 at 4:51 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. K5AV

K5AV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my JRC JST-145 HF transceiver. This radio was damaged by UPS in shipping. The radio works fine however it has a few cosmetic issues which I show in the pics. I operate this radio daily now and it works just like it did prior to the damage. Have the original manual, power cord and a Yaesu hand mic that works great with it. 150 watts output all bands.

Options:

Filters:

FL3 - 2.7hz (CFL 318)
    FL5 – 500hz (CFL-316)
    FL11 - 500hz CW (CFL-232)

Internal Antenna tuner

BWC (Bandwidth Control)

Damage:

Power button stays in the ‘on’ position full time. I turn it off/on with separate power strip.

Buttons on the bottom right (PBS/BWC) left (monitor/speed)were bumped. They function fine but slightly out of round. Aka when you turn one, the inner or outter buttom will also move. I turn one and hold the other.

Main tuning knob pulls out about 1/8” and stops. Radio tunes fine but in the right position, the dial will move slightly.

Ground threaded screw out the back was bent slightly but I have straightened it.

Would be a great backup rig.

This radio and lots to offer that I have not mentioned and remember everything works. More info on this radio here: https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/1550.html

$375 plus shipping, USA only. PayPal preferred…

Please send me any questions you may have… Regards, John K5AV

Attached Files:

2. AG5DB

AG5DB Ham Member QRZ Page

John,

Did you have a chance to take a look inside the rig (cracked board, etc), or was there any repairs done internally?

Thanks!

Peter

KK5R likes this.
  3. W2RGH

W2RGH Ham Member QRZ Page

Was the Antenna tuner added?
    I am trying to understand the tuning knob issue a little better, are you saying when rotating to the right and let the knob go it will still move a little on its own?

4. K5AV

K5AV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Radio is now sold!!!

KI4FSZ likes this.
  5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.