ad: vanity

SOLD Johnson Viking Ranger II

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG8EK, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KG8EK

KG8EK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a good to very good condition vintage transmitter / exciter. It covers 160m thru 6m AM & CW. Tube type, about 50 - 60w on a meter. Everything works. There are some paint scrapes, a bit of rust, the "audio" knob is damaged but works properly. All in all not bad shape for something that is as old as most of us... I have tried to capture the imperfections as best I could so you know what you are getting. I have the original paper manual to include. Looking for $400 OBO

Also available is the Johnson T/R Switch model 250-39 in fair to good condition but un tested. Looking for $95 OBO make an offer for both. I prefer pick up but I am willing to securely package & ship. I prefer paypal for payment.

Please email all questions, comments & offers to areeyou@hotmail.com

DSCN9989.JPG DSCN9961.JPG DSCN9962.JPG DSCN9963.JPG DSCN9964.JPG DSCN9959.JPG DSCN9988.JPG DSCN9969.JPG DSCN9947.JPG DSCN9991.JPG

W6GH and K6RA like this.
  2. KG8EK

KG8EK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The Ranger II has been sold

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.