For Sale Johnson Viking Kilowatt Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8CCA, Jun 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K8CCA

K8CCA Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Johnson Viking Kilowatt amplifier for sale. It is missing the large tubes, but it looks like everything else is there. Unfortunately, I don't have the desk that would normally be with this. I bought a large lot of equipment, and just don't have the room to restore this fine piece of equipment. Johnson Ranger

If desired, I also have a Johnson Ranger II that is painted the same color as the desktop, for an additional $150.

I have never applied power, and it's missing all of the large tubes, so electrical condition is unknown, and should be carefully restored before applying power.

call or text 616 three two two 6439

Will need to be picked up, as it weighs around 500 lbs. Located in Grand Rapids, MI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

K0NXM likes this.
  2. K8CCA

K8CCA Ham Member QRZ Page

sorry, missed price

Asking $750 or best offer.

Please feel free to make me an offer, I am interested in a quick sale and might be asking to much. Don't worry, I won't be offended. These where included in a large lot of radio equipment that I purchased, in a buy it all type deal. I was after the Collins stuff, so this needs to go to someone that will appreciate it.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.