ad: LZQSLprint-1

Jack Gerritsen - ex KG6IRO - gets 7 years

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. WW3ZZ

WW3ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I hope Gerritsen drops the soap in the shower.

2. N6BHU

N6BHU Ham Member QRZ Page

Such a gentleman! So, your opinion (and only those that are in agreement with yours) is all that counts. Or, do I misunderstood you?

Yes, many, many times!

I would not go that far. I am certain that an intelligent person such as yourself can come up with a better analogy than that one.

So, we do have a few people out here thinking!

Perhaps they should have given him priority over Usama Bin ladin?

I wish I knew!!!

What's the difference? What do any statements about this current administration have to do with tolerance? You imply that I am intolerant because I do not like the current administration? You were apparently blinded by your own intentions for retort that you neglected to interpret what I was trying to imply -- that his criticism of this (current) administration made him much higher profile (not that it made a difference; it was yet another nail in the coffin of a sick man).

Be nice. We're all still Americans. [​IMG]

I think this thread will probably close fairly soon (as did the other one), much in the same manner as one of our favorite repeaters getting shut-off. I've enjoyed the banter, gang -- let's not take life too seriously. 73s,

...Dave, N6BHU

3. W5EAK

W5EAK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have fought and am now dying from my exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam, to allow you to make this remark. I served in the US Navy and was prepared to give my life to allow you to make any remark you wish, so before you make them, ask yourself what you did to defend our great country. Based on the statement you made, you are not interested in bringing our country together, rather you are showing your lack of education on world events and showing Patriotic Americans that you don't care about the sacrifaces made by our Armed Forces. I can only add, God Bless you, the President, and all the people of the United States of America.

4. N4SVA

N4SVA Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't forget that most of these people defending Jack reside in the "Land of Fruits and Nuts". Deviant behavior is nothing new to them.

5. NK0V

NK0V Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you my friend for all you have done and all you have given us. God speed to you.
    Arend

6. K3UHF

K3UHF Ham Member QRZ Page

Great, but he now has plans to set up a prison club station in San Quinton.

7. K6ZRH

K6ZRH Ham Member QRZ Page

That's too much!
     There is no loss of life nor property! 7 years is too much.  Have you heard any inprisonment for an illegal alien  ( 12 million mostly from Mexico) who violated dozens of laws in this country? Is it because there are truckloads of politicians who protects on them?  Is there any inprisonment for those responsible on broadcasting the nudity showing the breast of Ms. Jackson's concert? This nudity was viewed all over America live on TV!

Nobody in American private homes knows Gerritsen's violation. FCC must review his case since he doesn't have a back-up from ACLU, Democrat's, Republican, Illegal Alien advocates and Gay community.

KG6WPS
    San Bernardino, CA

[​IMG]

8. KC2ESD

KC2ESD Ham Member QRZ Page

I bet he (Ex-KG6IRO) Will be a Dead Stick by the time his sentence is up.
    One (Toilet) LID down, many to go. [​IMG]

9. N7ZSD

N7ZSD Ham Member QRZ Page

W5EAK, Sir:  A heart-felt thank you for your service.  As for the bleeding hearts...I wish you well in life and I hope you never have to come face to face with your enemy. For you will surely lose.

10. K0HWY

K0HWY Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't see what all the fuss is about. This is a guy who knew right from wrong and chose his path; multiple times. And now, it's finally caught up with him. It's obvious that he had no respect for rules, regulations and laws. Perhaps he will learn from this mistake.

As for seven years being a stiff sentence, I'd probably be willing to agree that it is a bit excessive except for one thing. A seven year American prison sentence is what, 3 real years?

On a side note, I'm not a great George Bush fan but I do respect him as the president of the United States. Labeling him as the "War Criminal In Chief" is in very poor taste and in my book, hitting below the belt.

11. W0UZR

W0UZR Ham Member QRZ Page

All I know is if I land in jail, (and if I do, it will be for being falsely accused),  I hope the judge, jury and prosecuter are EXACTLY like you and just as liberal !!

12. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

No. San Quentin is a California state prison. Gerriturd's conviction is Federal...

13. WB1WMB

WB1WMB Ham Member QRZ Page

What are you smoking, personal responsibility? In this PC world there is no personal responsibility and if you don't believe that then just ask Rosy or any other liberal.

14. W9WHE

W9WHE Ham Member QRZ Page

N6BHU writes:

"And "we liberals" also have the right to our own opinion every bit as much as you do".

Oh Really?
    Just who was it that gave us censorship disguized as "political correctness"?  Hint: Liberals. Why is it when a liberal express an opinion, its "freedom of expression". But when a conservative expresses an opinion, its not? Try practicing what you preach and living by your own rules.

+++++

"This really isn't the place for a political digression, even though I have allowed myself to get caught-up in it".

Typical. Launch unfounded and unsupportable attacks, then, when challenged, run from unsupportable comments. No plan. No alternitive ideas. No idea how to defend this country. Just endless criticizum.

What do liberals stand for?

a) Gay marriage;
    b) Endless sue everybody for everything everywhere;
    c) Higher taxes;
    d) More welfare;
    e) Bigger government;
    f) a "more sensitive war on terrorism";
    g) Terrorist "bill of rights" so they can sue us!
    h) a ITS NOT JACK GERSTEIN'S FAULT, ITS SIOCIETY'S FAULT MENTALITY.

15. KU2US

KU2US Ham Member QRZ Page

I cant believe how this thread brought out all of the self righteous blue dress cigar loving, above everyone else-Commie Liberals..They attack our justice system, the president, our country and blame it all on US. Well, to the Bush bashers, it is a sad note to you that Bush is gaining in popularity again, because folks now realize that the Liberals are SOFT on National Security. They only bash Bush and his policies, yet offer no credible alternative. Ask Clinton, Palosi, Dean, Rangle, Obama, Kennedy, Ried, Gore, Traiter Gen. Clark, Schumer, Fienstein, and all the other Liberals, what would YOU do to better the situation-Answer-Get rid of BUSH..Give Iraq back to Al Queda, Eliminate religion, Negotiate with the Islamo Facists, and create a one world order-Thats ALL..If you think we got it bad now, just vote for Liberals-Bush's policies will look like childs play, compared to what will happen if the Libs take over. Back to the thread, Gerritsen got what he deserved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.